First class service
on all major brands
on over 20,000 products
Buy with confidence
with 12 months warranty
Free Next Day Delivery
just spend £30 or more
• 2 year materials and labour warranty
• The Phoenix Fortress SS1180 series is a range of high security safes designed and tested to the latest European test standards.
• Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard EN14450 giving cash cover of 4,000 or Valuables cover of 40,000.
• Double wall construction with anti drill plates.
• Re-locker protection for the door provide a safe of great strength.
• Ready prepared for floor fixing; with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
• Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint Ral9003 White.
Form: Security Safe,
Internal Dimensions: 270 x 190 x 140mm,
Lock Type: Electronic Lock; 6-8 Digits,
Fire Rating - Paper: None,
Capacity: 7 Litre,
Cash Rating: Overnight: 4000.00,
Valuables Cover: 40000,
Number Of Shelves: 1 Shelf,
Fixing: Floor & Wall,
Dimensions: 220 x 350 x 300mm,
Weight: 15 Kg,
Warranty: 2 year materials and labour warranty,
Batteries Supplied: Yes - 1 x 9V,
AIS Approved: Yes,
ECB.S Approved: Yes,
SBD Police Approved: Yes,
Free next day delivery UK mainland on all stock items when you spend over £30 + vat. Spend less and delivery charges will be added at checkout.
A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the our customer service department either by telephone on 01928 571 768 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer's cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at our discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 25% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer.
For Health & Safety reasons, no food and drink products, clothing products or cleaning products will be accepted for return.