First class service
on all major brands
on over 20,000 products
Buy with confidence
with 12 months warranty
Free Next Day Delivery
just spend £30 or more
• 2 year materials and labour warranty & Free lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
• The Phoenix Excel Fire File FS2240 series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials.
• Fire Protection for Paper: 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
• Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display with internal alarm; dual control; hidden code; scrambled code and time delay that can be programmed as standard. This Lock operates independently on each drawer allowing for any
• Able to accommodate Foolscap; A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
• Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
• Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint Ral9003 White.
Form: Fire Safe Filing Cabinet,
Internal Dimensions: 255 x 385 x 505mm,
Lock Type: Electronic Lock; 4-16 Digits,
Fire Rating - Paper: 90 Minutes,
Capacity: 196 Litre,
Number Of Drawers: 4 Drawer,
File Size: Foolscap/A4,
Dimensions: 1405 x 530 x 675mm,
Weight: 266 Kg,
Warranty: 2 year materials and labour warranty & Free lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty,
Fire Rating - Data: 90 Minutes *If FSDPI08 is used,
Fire Rating - Digital Media: 60 Minutes,
Batteries Supplied: Yes - 4 x AAA,
Drop Tested: Yes,
Free next day delivery UK mainland on all stock items when you spend over £30 + vat. Spend less and delivery charges will be added at checkout.
A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the our customer service department either by telephone on 01928 571 768 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer's cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at our discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 25% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer.
For Health & Safety reasons, no food and drink products, clothing products or cleaning products will be accepted for return.