First class service
on all major brands
on over 20,000 products
Buy with confidence
with 12 months warranty
Free Next Day Delivery
just spend £100 or more
Backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks (11/54Mbps), this WiFi N adapter offers a versatile wireless networking solution with support for standard and advanced security options such as WEP, WPA and WPA2, along with wireless Quality of Service (QoS) support and quick and easy setup through WPS.
This easy-to-install PCI Express 2.0 card is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, making for an excellent wireless upgrade or first-time setup option.
• 2 Transmitter/2 Receiver (2x2:2) antenna configuration
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard, with support for up to 300Mbps of wireless data bandwidth
• Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards for up to 11/54Mbps connections respectively with Wireless-B and Wireless-G networks
• Supported security features: WEP (64-128-bit), WPA, WPA2, WPS
• Support for WMM/WMM-PS Quality of Service (QoS)
• Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc network modes support
• Dual detachable 2dBi antennas
• Includes Low Profile/Half-Height installation bracket
Connection: Wireless Ethernet,
Data Rates: 300Mbps,
Protocol: IEEE 802.11n,
Dimensions: 49 x 75 x 18mm,
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty,
Spend £100 or more - delivery FREE
Spend £50 - £100 - delivery £5.00
Spend £25 - £50 - delivery £7.95
Spend less than £25 - delivery £8.95
Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the our customer service department either by telephone on 01928 571 768 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer's cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at our discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 25% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer.
For Health & Safety reasons, no food and drink products, clothing products or cleaning products will be accepted for return.