First class service
on all major brands
on over 20,000 products
Buy with confidence
with manufacturer warranties
Fast Free Delivery
just spend £100 or more
• Strong 3 part Aluminium Clamp construction
• Easy open spring loaded anti-jam Clamp with wing nuts
• Centred carry handle for balanced lifting and less strain
• Supplied with index labels
• 10 Year Guarantee
• For use with A2 sheets with 150 sheet capacity per Binder
• Can be accessorised with all Hang-A-Plan Wall Racks & General Trolleys
• Box of 5 Binders
• Strong three-part full length anodised aluminium clamp.
• Comfortable centred carry handle for balanced weight and easier transport.
• Self-adhesive index labels supplied.
• Up to 150 sheet capacity per binder, 25mm clamp opening.
• Optional index holders/drop mount end caps allow binder to be used on legacy drop mount trolleys and wall racks.
• Size: A2
Paper Size: A2,
Capacity: 150 Sheets,
Dimensions: 475 x 20 x 80mm,
Warranty: 10 Year Guarantee,
Spicers code: 102823
Spend £100 or more - delivery FREE
Spend £50 - £100 - delivery £5.00
Spend £25 - £50 - delivery £7.95
Spend less than £25 - delivery £8.95
Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the our customer service department either by telephone on 01928 571 768 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer's cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at our discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 25% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer.
For Health & Safety reasons, no food and drink products, clothing products or cleaning products will be accepted for return.