First class service
on all major brands
on over 20,000 products
Buy with confidence
with manufacturer warranties
Fast Free Delivery
just spend £100 or more
• 12 cash columns across 2 pages
• Casebound hardback burgundy vinyl cover to meet the most demanding professional standards
• Cut away pages means the column headings only need to be written once and will remain visible throughout the book
• Precision ruled on 95gsm ledger quality paper to ensure that both sides can be written on in ink
• Traditionally sewn to ensure that the pages lay completely flat making it easier to write entries
• Tamper proof as the pages are sewn in sections making it impossible to remove a page without destroying the integrity of the binding
Cover Colour: Red,
Size: Other Sizes,
Rulings: 12 Cash Column,
Pages: 80 Pages,
Binding: Casebound Book,
Dimensions: 298 x 203mm,
Recycled Product: Yes,
Recyclable: 93% Recyclable,
Biodegradable: 93% Biodegradable,
Spicers code: 076083
VOW code: GH3812
Spend £100 or more - delivery FREE
Spend £50 - £100 - delivery £5.00
Spend £25 - £50 - delivery £7.95
Spend less than £25 - delivery £8.95
Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the our customer service department either by telephone on 01928 571 768 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer's cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at our discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 25% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer.
For Health & Safety reasons, no food and drink products, clothing products or cleaning products will be accepted for return.