First class service
on all major brands
on over 20,000 products
Buy with confidence
with 12 months warranty
Free Next Day Delivery
just spend £100 or more
• Available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities
• Premium rugged zinc-alloy housing with aluminum accents protects your data in style
• Optimized for USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 for future-proof and backwards compatibility
• Format, partition and optimize drive performance with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software
• Works on Windows 7, 8.1 , 10, macOS and Linux with no driver installation needed
On Board Software: Yes,
Speed Rating: USB 3.1,
Read Speed: 440MB/s,
Write Speed: 440MB/s,
Case: Protective Cap,
Spend £100 or more - delivery FREE
Spend £50 - £100 - delivery £5.00
Spend £25 - £50 - delivery £7.95
Spend less than £25 - delivery £8.95
Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the our customer service department either by telephone on 01928 571 768 or email to email@example.com.
We will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer's cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at our discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 25% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer.
For Health & Safety reasons, no food and drink products, clothing products or cleaning products will be accepted for return.