First class service
on all major brands
on over 20,000 products
Buy with confidence
with 12 months warranty
Free Next Day Delivery
just spend £100 or more
· Contactless Usage - update your screen from any web browser
· Robust Steel Enclosure - provides protection required for public and commercial spaces
· Fully Automated Dispensing - allows you to simply place your hand under the dispenser and a measured dose will be dispensed
· Level Indicator - indicates when the hand sanitiser needs to be refilled
· Safe Maintenance - separate access to the refill tank from the internal components
· Built-in WiFi/LAN connectivity
· 24/7 Commercial Grade Panel - designed for constant use and has an exceptional 178° viewing angle
· 3 Years Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support
· Optional Stand Available - alternative to the wall mount that is included with the screen
· Custom Branding and Logo - available upon request (fees apply)
Fully Automatic Dispensing
Simply place your hand underneath the dispenser and a measured dose of hand sanitiser will be released from the non-spray, non-clog and non-drip dispense valve.
Thanks to the automated nature of the hand sanitiser dispenser, as well as the fact that these displays are networked as standard and have an automated on/off power timer, this is a truly contactless solution.
Robust Steel Enclosure
With a full metal enclosure, these displays have been specifically designed for commercial and public environments, even in locations where impact is a concern.
Safe Tank Capacity
As with most standard hand sanitiser stations, the tank capacity of this product is below one litre. This reduces the risk of evaporation caused by larger tanks, ensuring that the alcohol content of the sanitiser does not drop below effective levels.
The sanitiser tank can be refilled via the easy front access door, but to access the internal components the rear panel must be removed. This means that no electronics are exposed whilst the tank is being refilled.
Built with commercial grade LCD panels and components, this true commercial grade solution is designed to be in constant use.
If required, these displays can be upgraded to a touch screen version or to have 4G connectivity. We can also supply them in a range of different colours.
Optional Floor Stand
If wall-mounted isn’t for you, this display can be mounted onto a stylish floor stand. Not only does this stand have a modern aesthetic thanks to its blue LED strip, it also gives the display easy portability.
Spend £100 or more - delivery FREE
Spend £50 - £100 - delivery £5.00
Spend £25 - £50 - delivery £7.95
Spend less than £25 - delivery £8.95
Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
A returns authorisation number must first be obtained from the our customer service department either by telephone on 01928 571 768 or email to email@example.com.
We will not accept any returns unless they are notified to us within 14 days of the date of delivery and returned within 14 days of the date of issue of the returns authorisation number, at the Customer's cost. The notification shall include the reason for the return, e.g. whether the Goods are defective or have been wrongly picked. The Customer has no right to return Goods which have been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Goods returned must be in the original packaging and in a clean resalable condition. The returns authorisation number must be written on a label attached to the packaging. Any Goods not meeting these criteria may, at our discretion, be refused and returned to the Customer and/or, a handling charge (equal to a minimum of 25% of the order value of the Goods involved) will be levied to the Customer.
For Health & Safety reasons, no food and drink products, clothing products or cleaning products will be accepted for return.